Thinking of selling your property?
Let me give you a free market evaluation.
The real estate industry has proven itself to be the very best and most effective method in marketing residential real estate. We have a broad range of tools not readily available to the home owner, including:
- The MLS – Multiple Listing Service
- Continuing national and regional advertising programs
- International relocation program
- Personal network with my associates within the organization and other professional real estate brokers.
- Professional Errors and Omissions Insurance
- My personal marketing plan
(Please see “Closing Costs to Vendors” below)
CLOSING COSTS TO VENDOR
(usually payable at the time of signing of the act of sale)
- Brokerage fees, plus all applicable taxes.
- Penalty for radiating existing mortgages, before the end of term, generally the penalty will be the highest between 3 months interest for each mortgage or interest percentage differential, dependant on the financial institution. Vendor assumes the responsibility to confirm amount with his financial institution.
- Fee to notary for paperwork to discharge mortgage, which normally does not exceed $750, plus applicable taxes.
- The Certificate of Location (Survey), if necessary, which normally does not exceed $850, plus applicable taxes.
- Costs, if any, associated with vendor’s “obligations” as stipulated in the brokerage contract, i.e.: encumbrances, etc.
- Note: No funds are issued until registry office completes the transfer of title. This could take up to 4 days. During this time, no interest will be paid on these funds.